Friday, June 22, 2012

Yoga...


Yesterday I took my very first yoga class.  Not gonna lie, I hated it!  It was hard and kinda dorky.  That being said I will give it another chance when I can. (Usually doesn't fit into my schedule)
I can see it's benefits completely, flexibility, stretching, and stress relief.  I just don't know if its for me.
When you try a class I encourage you to give it more than one chance; kind of like trying a new wine or beer for the first time.  You take a drink and you feel unsure about it, but then you take another sip and its better, you can recognize and taste the subtle flavors in it.
I believe its the same way with a new exercise or class, or even food for that matter!  If you try a class and you don't like it or your not sure please give it a second or third chance before you cancel it out completely (assuming its not over your ability level), you may find that after a couple of times you have an easier time doing it allowing you to enjoy it more.

1 comment:

  1. I always feel like the class clown in yoga or pilates classes. So not flexible and I look awful in yoga pants.

    ReplyDelete