Monday, July 2, 2012

Getting fit is wonderful because.....

It changes your world in so many wonderful ways!  There are the obvious things like being healthier and not being winded from walking up your stairs, but in the last few months i have noticed so many more things!!

  • My house gets cleaned faster because I am able to move faster due to being lighter on my feet.
  • I feel taller...weird I know but I just noticed it yesterday and all I can think is that my core is stronger and I am standing up straighter than i used to??  I don't know, lol
  • Shopping is so much more fun!  I am no longer limited to the stores that carry plus size clothing.  As a matter of fact if I shop quality (not Walmart, their clothes run terribly small to keep prices down, uh-huh.) I can no longer shop in a plus size store.  I can now shop GAP, Banana Republic, all of the wonderful stores I never even went into cause I wouldn't fit into anything. Very exciting having this wonderful world open up.
  • SEX!  Sex is better and easier than it used to be.  Plus now that I don't feel terrible about my naked body (still room for improvement) I desire it more.  There are things that you can do in the bedroom with a fit body that was never possible before.  Bending and stretching and lifting....yeah just read 50 shades, you'll get the idea.
  • I have a TON more energy, i can keep going until about 10pm and not skip a beat.  Yes, this means no energy drinks that are loaded with nasty not good for you things, bonus!
  • I can keep up with my kids and my husband.   They all want to play or get things done and now I have the energy to do these things with them.


 There are so many more reasons why getting fit is wonderful but these are the things that I notice the most.  So figure out what you want to become wonderful from being fit and make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment